Osteopathy in Cyprus | Paphos | Limassol | Registered Osteopath
At the Advanced Osteopathic Acupuncture Centre | Cyprus | Paphos | Limassol |
Osteopathic diagnosis is formulated from;
- Consultation, which consists of taking a detailed present and past medical history.
- Review and analysis of medical reports, X-ray, CT or MRI scans that the patient may have to hand.
- Physical examination of the spine and extremities.
- Medical palpation, which involves using touch and Osteopathic passive movements (articulation) of the joints of the spine and the extremities.
- Orthopaedic and Osteopathic clinical tests are performed to determine the biomechanical (anatomical) location of the symptom pattern i.e. pain, numbness etc., and how these symptoms are biomechanically related to the body structures i.e. bone, muscle, joint, ligament, tendon and nerves etc.
Osteopath Paphos | Limassol | Cyprus Acupuncture Clinic
Osteopathy & Acupuncture in Cyprus | Paphos | Limassol | Registered Osteopath
Charles Papapetrou BSc.(Hons). Ost.Med., D.O., Lic.Ac.
Member of The General Osteopathic Council (No.3118)
Member of The British Acupuncture Council (No.956141)
Advanced Osteopathic Acupuncture Centre
42c Trion Ierarhon
Tel. (00357) 99300956